Episode description: The story of a family farm in Murray, Kentucky that for generations has grown dark-fired tobacco, only common to Western Kentucky and Tennessee. The process of producing dark-fired tobacco from start to finish is explored. A Michael Breeding MEDIA production.
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Tuesday, September 16 at 11:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Monday, September 8 at 2:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, June 19, 2014 at 11:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Monday, June 16, 2014 at 3:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, March 20, 2014 at 10:00 pm EDT
First aired: Monday, February 11, 2013 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)