Web site: http://www.ket.org/trips/vet/
Episode description: Doctors from the Jessamine Veterinarian Clinic answer students' questions about medical treatments for animals and explain several cases from start to finish. While treating a variety of pets and livestock, both in the clinic and on farm visits, they also demonstrate computers and other technology used in a veterinarian's office, show how they diagnose patients who cannot talk, and suggest careers available to people who want to work with animals. A 1998 co-production of KET and the University of Kentucky College of Agriculture. [cc]
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET ED: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 at 8:30 am EDT
- KET ED: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 at 8:30 am EDT
- KET ED: Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 3:00 pm EDT
- KET ED: Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 2:00 pm EST
- KET ED: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 11:00 am EST
Official web site: http://www.ket.org/trips/vet/
Pages about this series:
Price available upon request.
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296