Web site: http://www.ket.org/trips/whitehall/
Episode description: A tour of the home of emancipationist Cassius Marcellus Clay (1810-1903) explores the life of the 19th-century naturalist, newspaper publisher, orator, and diplomat as well as the architecture of the house itself, located on a bluff overlooking the Kentucky River near Richmond. A 2000 KET production.
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Wednesday, September 8, 2010 at 4:15 am EDT
- KET ED: Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 1:30 am EDT
- KET ED: Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 1:30 am EDT
- KET ED: Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET ED: Friday, April 17, 2009 at 4:10 am EDT
First aired: Thursday, October 24, 2002 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.ket.org/trips/whitehall/
Pages about this series:
Price available upon request.
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296