Web site: http://www.ket.org/trips/weather/
Episode description: A visit to the Louisville office of the National Weather Service, one of three regional offices serving Kentucky, explores the history and mission of the National Weather Service and the science of forecasting the weather. Other topics include career opportunities related to meteorology, forecasting equipment and technology such as Doppler radar and satellites, and safety precautions for severe weather. A 2004 KET production for middle and high school classrooms. [cc] Watch Online
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET ED: Thursday, September 10, 2009 at midnight EDT
- KET ED: Thursday, August 20, 2009 at midnight EDT
- KET ED: Sunday, June 28, 2009 at 3:39 am EDT
- KET ED: Saturday, June 27, 2009 at 3:39 am EDT
- KET ED: Monday, April 20, 2009 at 7:40 pm EDT
First aired: Tuesday, September 7, 2004 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.ket.org/trips/weather/
Pages about this episode:
Pages about this series:
Price available upon request.
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296