Episode description: A trip down Kentucky's Country Music Highway, Route 23, explores the development of Appalachian music (bluegrass, folk, country, hillbilly, and old-time) and examines the elements that infused the music with its flavor and spirit. Produced by TimberWolf Television with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production. [cc]
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 at 10:30 pm EDT
- KET: Sunday, April 18, 2004 at 1:30 am EDT
- KET2: Sunday, November 17, 2002 at 5:30 pm EST
- KET2: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 at 10:30 pm EST
- KET2: Saturday, August 17, 2002 at 10:30 pm EDT
First aired: Monday, August 5, 2002 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
For sale to in-state residents only.
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296