Episode description: Classroom examples and interviews illustrate how teachers certified and trained through Kentucky's Highly Skilled Educators program work with teachers and students to improve instruction in underperforming schools. A production of the Kentucky Department of Education.
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET3: Thursday, October 26, 2006 at 9:15 am EDT
- KET3: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 at 9:15 am EDT
- KET3: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 at 1:50 pm EDT
- KET3: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 at 9:20 am EDT
- KET3: Monday, October 16, 2006 at 3:45 pm EDT
First aired: Tuesday, October 3, 2006 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)