Web site: http://www.ket.org/kentuckylife/
Episode description: Glier's in Covington is the largest producer of goetta (a German side dish often compared to breakfast sausage or scrapple) in the U.S. The University of Louisville Photographic Archives houses more than 1.2 million historical images. And in Bowling Green, an annual mini-Corvette race raises money for Junior Achievement. A 2004 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. [cc] Watch Online
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Kentucky Life
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Friday, January 18, 2013 at 5:30 pm EST
- KET: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 at 11:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, May 10, 2012 at 5:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 at 5:30 pm EDT
- KET: Monday, May 23, 2011 at 11:30 pm EDT
This program is (c)2003.
VIDEO OR DVD:
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296