Web site: http://www.ket.org/kentuckylife/
Episode description: Visits to the Old Crow Inn in Danville, the oldest stone house west of the Allegheny Mountains; Laurel County folk artists Lonnie and Twyla Money, whose work is included in the permanent collection of the Owensboro Museum of Fine Art; the Mini Mansions Dollhouse and Miniature Shoppe in Owensboro; and the Vernon-Douglas State Nature Preserve. A 2004 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. [cc] Watch Online
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Kentucky Life
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Monday, January 21, 2013 at 5:30 pm EST
- KET: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 at 11:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Friday, May 11, 2012 at 5:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 5:30 pm EDT
- KET: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 11:30 pm EDT
This program is (c)2003.
VIDEO OR DVD:
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296