Web site: http://www.ket.org/kentuckylife/
Episode description: The historic and scenic Cave Hill Cemetery in Louisville combines an outdoor museum of 19th-century landscape architecture and a vast botanical garden with the graves of many prominent citizens, including Gen. George Rogers Clark and Col. Harland Sanders. The Cardome Centre in Georgetown, a former girls' school, now hosts meetings, classes, and other events. A 2004 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. [cc] Watch Online
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Kentucky Life
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 at 5:30 pm EST
- KETKY: Monday, February 11, 2013 at 5:30 pm EST
- KET: Monday, October 1, 2012 at 11:30 pm EDT
- KET: Friday, September 28, 2012 at 11:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Friday, June 1, 2012 at 5:30 pm EDT
This program is (c)2004.
VIDEO OR DVD:
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296