Web site: http://www.ket.org/kentuckylife/
Episode description: The Grider Hill Dock on Lake Cumberland, which has been in the Sloan family since the construction of the lake itself in the 1950s; the Louisville Slugger Factory and Museum in Louisville; Minnie Adkins, an Elliott County folk artist known worldwide for her colorful wooden animals; and Amon's Sugar Shack in Somerset, a family-run restaurant, bakery, and catering business that's also an integral part of community life. A 2005 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. [cc] Watch Online
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Kentucky Life
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Monday, January 20, 2014 at 5:30 pm EST
- KETKY: Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 5:30 pm EST
- KET: Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 11:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 5:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Monday, August 15, 2011 at 5:30 pm EDT
This program is (c)2004.
VIDEO OR DVD:
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296