Web site: http://www.ket.org/kentuckylife/
Episode description: The creamy combination of marshmallow and caramel called the Modjeska, made for more than 100 years by Bauer's Candy; folk art and craft work at the Kentucky Appalachian Artisan Center in Hindman; and Wheeler's Pharmacy in Lexington, where meals are still served at an old-fashioned lunch counter. A 2005 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. [cc] Watch Online
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Kentucky Life
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Friday, February 22, 2013 at 5:30 pm EST
- KETKY: Saturday, December 1, 2012 at 6:00 am EST
- KETKY: Friday, November 30, 2012 at 12:30 pm EST
- KETKY: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 8:00 am EST
- KET2: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 7:30 am EST
This program is (c)2004.
VIDEO OR DVD:
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296