Web site: http://www.ket.org/kentuckylife/
Episode description: The Floracliff nature preserve in southern Fayette County, which offers an incredible spring wildflower display and the largest travertine (petrified waterfall) in Kentucky; the Howard Steamboat Museum in southern Indiana; and self-taught stone carver Tim Lewis of Isonville. A 2005 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. [cc] Watch Online
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Kentucky Life
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 5:30 pm EST
- KETKY: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 5:30 pm EST
- KET: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 11:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Monday, June 18, 2012 at 5:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 5:30 pm EDT
This program is (c)2005.
VIDEO OR DVD:
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296