Web site: http://www.ket.org/kentuckylife/
Episode description: Artist Dan Barnes, who owns an upholstery and furniture design business and creates functional art pieces with stained glass; photographer Charline Marrinan, who doesn't let a mental disability stop her from capturing beautiful nature photos; Pat Harned, who trains and handles elephants for the Ringling Brothers, Barnum and Bailey Circus; and chainsaw artist Carroll Sanders of Hancock County. A 2005 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. [cc] Watch Online
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Kentucky Life
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Thursday, February 6, 2014 at 5:30 pm EST
- KETKY: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 5:30 pm EST
- KET: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 11:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Monday, June 25, 2012 at 5:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, September 1, 2011 at 5:30 pm EDT
This program is (c)2005.
VIDEO OR DVD:
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296