Web site: http://www.ket.org/kentuckylife/
Episode description: The Garden of Hope in Covington is a re-creation of the Garden Tomb in Jerusalem, one of several sites claiming to be the burial place of Jesus. Louisville's Frazier Historical Arms Museum (now the Frazier International History Museum) displays weaponry from throughout history. A 2005 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. [cc] Watch Online
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Kentucky Life
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 5:30 pm EST
- KETKY: Friday, March 8, 2013 at 5:30 pm EST
- KET: Monday, October 29, 2012 at 10:30 pm EST
- KETKY: Thursday, June 28, 2012 at 5:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 5:30 pm EDT
This program is (c)2005.
VIDEO OR DVD:
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296