Web site: http://www.ket.org/kentuckylife/
Episode description: At the Buffalo Crossing Fun Ranch in Shelby County, the birth of a rare white bison has attracted national attention. In downtown Salyersville, the Magoffin County Historical Society has created a pioneer village out of 15 log cabins originally located throughout this area of Eastern Kentucky. And in Calloway County, Tammy Cothran raises Shetland sheep, then turns their wool into beautiful woven goods. A 2006 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. [cc] Watch Online
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Kentucky Life
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Friday, February 14 at 5:30 pm EST
- KETKY: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 4:30 pm EST
- KET: Friday, November 2, 2012 at 10:30 pm EST
- KETKY: Tuesday, July 3, 2012 at 5:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Friday, September 9, 2011 at 5:30 pm EDT
This program is (c)2006.
VIDEO OR DVD:
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296