Web site: http://www.ket.org/kentuckylife/
Episode description: Michler's Florist, one of the oldest florists in Kentucky and a Lexington tradition for more than 100 years; the Snug Hollow Farm and Country Inn, a bed-and-breakfast nestled on 300 acres of land between the mountains of Red Lick Valley in Irvine; and sculptor Marie-Elena Ottman, whose clay sculptures are inspired by her homeland of Panama. A 2008 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. [cc] Watch Online
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Kentucky Life
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 5:30 pm EDT
- KET: Friday, April 12, 2013 at 11:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 5:30 pm EST
- KET: Tuesday, December 6, 2011 at 11:30 pm EST
- KETKY: Monday, February 28, 2011 at 5:30 pm EST
This program is (c)2008.
VIDEO OR DVD:
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296