Episode description: The Lilley Cornett Woods National Natural Landmark and state wildlife refuge is one of Kentucky's few remaining tracts of virgin forest. Of the 90 species of trees and shrubs found here, the oldest pre-date the pilgrim's arrival at plymoth Rock.
Series Information: Kentucky's Natural Heritage
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Friday, July 26, 2013 at 10:42 pm EDT
- KETKY: Monday, April 15, 2013 at 1:15 am EDT
- KETKY: Friday, April 12, 2013 at 2:15 pm EDT
- KET: Friday, April 12, 2013 at 5:15 am EDT
- KET: Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 2:15 pm EDT
First aired: Monday, October 21, 2002 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296