Episode description: Explore the Red River Gorge, a canyon system on the Red River in east-central Kentucky. Much of the Gorge is located inside the Daniel Boone National Forest and has been subsequently reserved as the Red River Gorge Geological Area. It has been designated a National Natural Landmark.
Series Information: Kentucky's Natural Heritage
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Friday, May 3, 2013 at 10:39 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 10:39 pm EDT
- KETKY: Friday, April 26, 2013 at 8:43 pm EDT
- KETKY: Monday, April 22, 2013 at 1:15 am EDT
- KETKY: Friday, April 19, 2013 at 2:15 pm EDT
First aired: Monday, October 28, 2002 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296