Episode description: Sometimes called the Little Niagara, the Niagara of the South, or the Great Falls, Cumberland Falls spans the river at the border of McCreary and Whitley counties, the waterfall is the central feature of Cumberland Falls State Resort Park.
Series Information: Kentucky's Natural Heritage
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Monday, April 29 at 1:15 am EDT
- KETKY: Friday, April 26 at 2:15 pm EDT
- KET: Friday, April 26 at 5:15 am EDT
- KET: Thursday, April 25 at 2:15 pm EDT
- KET: Thursday, April 25 at 2:14 pm EDT
First aired: Monday, November 4, 2002 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296