Episode description: Murphy's Pond is 175 acres of bald cypress swamp and a haven for rare plants and animals. Murphy's is reputed to be the home of the world's largest concentration of cottonmouth snakes (also known as water mocassins). Watch Online
Series Information: Kentucky's Natural Heritage
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Monday, May 6 at 1:15 am EDT
- KETKY: Friday, May 3 at 2:15 pm EDT
- KET: Friday, May 3 at 5:15 am EDT
- KET: Thursday, May 2 at 2:15 pm EDT
- KET2: Friday, November 23, 2012 at 10:42 pm EST
First aired: Monday, November 11, 2002 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296