Episode description: At 300 acres, Swan Lake in Ballard County is the largest natural lake in Kentucky. It is part of a twelve-lake confederation known as Cummins Tract Lakes.
Series Information: Kentucky's Natural Heritage
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Monday, May 13, 2013 at 1:15 am EDT
- KETKY: Friday, May 10, 2013 at 2:15 pm EDT
- KET: Friday, May 10, 2013 at 5:15 am EDT
- KET: Thursday, May 9, 2013 at 2:15 pm EDT
- KET: Sunday, March 31, 2013 at 5:15 am EST
First aired: Monday, November 18, 2002 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296