Episode description: Documents the growth of the military reservation across parts of Hardin, Meade, and Bullitt counties. Filmmaker Cory Lash also explores the history of the many Kentucky communities—including Stithton, Garnettsville, and Pitts Point—that dotted the land before the base's major periods of expansion in 1918, 1940-41, and 1951-52. Produced with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- KETKY: Thursday, May 23 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, May 25 at 8:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Friday, February 22, 2013 at 3:30 pm EST
- KETKY: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 8:30 am EST
- KETKY: Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 6:00 pm EST
- KETKY: Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 7:00 pm EST
- KETKY: Friday, August 31, 2012 at 6:30 am EDT
Price available upon request.