Episode description: Takes a closer look at Northern Kentucky's family-owned diners and the legacy of cuisine that has passed down through the generations. Features hometown favorites: goetta, the Kentucky Hot Brown, a fried bologna breakfast, and more.
- KETKY: Sunday, March 23 at 6:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:00 am EST
- KETKY: Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 3:00 am EST
- KETKY: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Friday, September 13, 2013 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Monday, September 2, 2013 at 10:00 pm EDT
First aired: Saturday, July 4, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)