Episode description: Takes a closer look at Northern Kentucky's family-owned diners and the legacy of cuisine that has passed down through the generations. Features hometown favorites: goetta, the Kentucky Hot Brown, a fried bologna breakfast, and more.
- KETKY: Thursday, July 25 at 9:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, June 13 at 11:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Wednesday, June 12 at 4:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, June 11 at 10:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, June 11 at 3:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, June 9 at 2:30 pm EDT
First aired: Saturday, July 4, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)