Episode description: The film depicts the rise and fall of the railroad from the early 1900's to the 1970's. The Morehead & NorthFork Railroad in Rowan County created jobs, a town, and saved many lives during the horrific 1939 flood. But now, it's a forgotten landmark which has a century long story to tell.
- KETKY: Saturday, February 1 at 4:30 pm EST
- KETKY: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 11:00 am EST
- KETKY: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 3:30 am EST
- KETKY: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at 10:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, July 11, 2013 at 4:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Monday, July 8, 2013 at 9:30 pm EDT
First aired: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)