Episode description: Chronicles nearly a decade of change in Morristown, Tenn., through interviews with displaced or low-wage Southern workers, Mexican immigrants, and workers and families impacted by globalization. The film shows how working-class people in Mexico and eastern Tennessee are caught in the throes of massive economic change, challenging their assumptions about work, family, nation, and community.
- KETKY: Thursday, June 26 at 4:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Monday, March 31 at 2:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 3:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 6:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, September 22, 2013 at noon EDT
First aired: Sunday, June 14, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)