Episode description: The 1994 Kentucky State Fair featured an exhibit celebrating traditional Native American crafts and storytelling. This program, produced by KET from footage shot at that exhibit, includes demonstrations, photographs, and interviews with participants. It is divided into three segments: basket making, flute making and storytelling, and Native American clothing.
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET3: Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 8:38 am EST
- KET3: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 at 3:15 pm EST
- KET3: Thursday, November 9, 2006 at 9:38 am EST
- KET3: Thursday, October 19, 2006 at 9:38 am EDT
- KET3: Monday, November 7, 2005 at 4:55 am EST
First aired: Friday, October 18, 2002 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
Kentucky schools may order from KET.
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296