Web site: http://www.knittingdailytv.com
Episode description: Selecting a pattern and starting your first project, best-selling novelist and knitter Debbie Macomber, a lesson on reading charts and symbols, TV anchor and celebrity knitter Deborah Norville joins Eunny to demonstrate some simple-to-finish projects, and using highlighters and Post-It notes to code a pattern for quick reference.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Knitting Daily
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Saturday, January 5, 2013 at 12:30 pm EST
- KET: Saturday, May 21, 2011 at 12:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Friday, April 22, 2011 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET: Saturday, January 29, 2011 at 12:30 pm EST
- KET2: Friday, January 21, 2011 at 11:00 am EST
First aired: Friday, January 21, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.knittingdailytv.com
Price available upon request.