Web site: http://www.knittingdailytv.com
Episode description: Techniques for modular knitting-knitting that involve making small pieces of knitted fabric, like afghan squares, which are then joined together; the phenomenon of the knit-along with 20 and 30-something women; a primer on basic finishing techniques for crochet projects; how to adapt a pattern written for one gauge to another gauge; and quick tips on weaving in too-short ends.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Knitting Daily
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Saturday, January 12, 2013 at 12:30 pm EST
- KET: Saturday, May 28, 2011 at 12:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Friday, April 29, 2011 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET: Saturday, February 5, 2011 at 12:30 pm EST
- KET2: Friday, January 28, 2011 at 11:00 am EST
First aired: Friday, January 28, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.knittingdailytv.com
Price available upon request.