Episode description: Mary Molsky of Beaumont Middle School talks about the Gummy Bears Club, promoting random acts of kindness throughout Kentucky's schools and how this is helping students with special needs better understand appropriate social skills. Karen Napier with Metro United Way discusses the high school drop out rate and nonprofits working to educate our children. On-Location stories include Kentucky's children's museum, the Explorium of Lexington, and Kentucky Child Now's statewide Great Kids Summit initiative.
Series Information: kNOwMORE Nonprofits
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 7:30 am EST
- KETKY: Friday, December 21, 2012 at 11:30 am EST
- KETKY: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 2:00 pm EST
- KETKY: Monday, November 12, 2012 at 7:30 am EST
- KETKY: Monday, October 29, 2012 at 2:30 pm EDT
First aired: Monday, June 18, 2012 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)