Episode description: A discussion of the presence of Native Americans in Kentucky's past, as well as current events that show how Kentuckians are embracing this heritage. A look back at the infamous Slack Farm looting incident, in which hundreds of graves were desecrated, focuses on laws passed since then to protect archaeologically and culturally important sites, while scenes from powwows and other events around the state show the vitality of the state's contemporary American Indian community. A 1995 KET production.
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Sunday, April 20 at 9:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Monday, April 14 at 3:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, April 10 at 9:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Wednesday, April 9 at 2:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, April 8 at 2:00 am EDT
First aired: Friday, September 6, 2002 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296