Episode description: More than 650 miles of the Ohio River, from Catlettsburg in the east to Wickliffe in the west, form the northern border of Kentucky. Towns began to develop along the river in the 1790s, with each contributing to the growth of Kentucky and the movement west. Filmmaker Cory Lash explores the histories of 14 smaller river towns and their places in the history of the state as a whole. Produced with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production. [cc]
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Monday, April 14 at 4:38 pm EDT
- KETKY: Monday, April 14 at 4:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, March 9, 2014 at 3:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 2:00 pm EST
- KETKY: Sunday, January 12, 2014 at 4:30 pm EST
First aired: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.