Episode description: During the early 1900s, farmers in the Black Patch, the dark tobacco area of western Kentucky and Tennessee, resorted to violence against agents and warehouses of the tobacco monopoly. Produced by Brad Kimmel.
- KETKY: Wednesday, September 24 at 2:30 am EDT
- KETKY: Wednesday, September 17 at 9:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Monday, September 15 at 10:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, June 21, 2014 at 10:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, June 17, 2014 at 9:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Monday, June 16, 2014 at 4:00 pm EDT
First aired: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)