Episode description: Students from the University of Kentucky, Berea College, Transylvania University, and Georgetown College participate in the March of Remembrance and Hope, a project to teach students of different religious and ethnic backgrounds about the dangers of intolerance through a study of the Holocaust. The students travel to Holocaust-related sites in Poland, including Auschwitz and the Warsaw Ghetto, and complete independent study projects on what they learn. Shot on location in Warsaw, Kraców, and Lublin, the program includes footage of former death camps, gas chambers, and crematoria, including some disturbing images not suitable for the very young. A 2003 KET production.
Rating: [TV-14] (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 8:00 am EST
- KETKY: Friday, March 15, 2013 at 8:00 am EST
- KETKY: Thursday, December 27, 2012 at 7:00 pm EST
- KETKY: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 10:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, September 9, 2012 at 5:00 am EDT
First aired: Monday, December 15, 2003 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)