Episode description: Follows Lexington eye surgeon Dr. Woodford Van Meter from his roots in Bourbon County and his job teaching at the University of Kentucky to distant, sometimes dangerous lands where he performs sight-restoring corneal transplants on people in dire need. Ashley Judd narrates.
- KETKY: Friday, May 24 at 11:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, May 25 at 10:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Monday, July 1 at 12:30 am EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, May 23 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Monday, May 20 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 10:30 pm EST
- KETKY: Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 7:00 am EST
- KETKY: Friday, December 21, 2012 at 11:00 am EST
First aired: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
Post Time Productions
332 N. Ashland Ave.
Lexington, KY 40502