Episode description: Follows Lexington eye surgeon Dr. Woodford Van Meter from his roots in Bourbon County and his job teaching at the University of Kentucky to distant, sometimes dangerous lands where he performs sight-restoring corneal transplants on people in dire need. Ashley Judd narrates.
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Friday, August 29 at 9:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, August 7, 2014 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 11:30 am EDT
- KETKY: Friday, May 9, 2014 at 9:30 am EDT
First aired: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
Post Time Productions
332 N. Ashland Ave.
Lexington, KY 40502