Episode description: Follows Lexington eye surgeon Dr. Woodford Van Meter from his roots in Bourbon County and his job teaching at the University of Kentucky to distant, sometimes dangerous lands where he performs sight-restoring corneal transplants on people in dire need. Ashley Judd narrates.
- KETKY: Thursday, July 31 at 11:30 am EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, August 7 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Wednesday, August 13 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Friday, August 29 at 9:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Friday, May 9, 2014 at 9:30 am EDT
- KETKY: Monday, March 17, 2014 at 4:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 3:00 am EST
- KETKY: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 at 4:01 pm EST
- KETKY: Friday, November 22, 2013 at 9:00 am EST
First aired: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
Post Time Productions
332 N. Ashland Ave.
Lexington, KY 40502