Episode description: Follows Lexington eye surgeon Dr. Woodford Van Meter from his roots in Bourbon County and his job teaching at the University of Kentucky to distant, sometimes dangerous lands where he performs sight-restoring corneal transplants on people in dire need. Ashley Judd narrates.
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Friday, November 22 at 9:00 am EST
- KETKY: Tuesday, November 12 at 4:00 pm EST
- KETKY: Sunday, November 10 at 3:30 am EST
- KETKY: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at 3:30 am EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, August 10, 2013 at 9:00 am EDT
First aired: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
Post Time Productions
332 N. Ashland Ave.
Lexington, KY 40502