Episode description: Examines the aftermath of an Eastern Kentucky environmental disaster: the massive October 2000 coal slurry spill in Martin County. Approximately 300 million gallons of coal waste broke through underground mine workings and entered the Big Sandy River, killing all aquatic life in more than 30 miles of river and damaging municipal water systems.
- KETKY: Tuesday, July 9 at 10:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 2:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Monday, April 1, 2013 at 12:30 am EST
- KETKY: Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 11:30 pm EST
- KETKY: Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 7:30 am EST
- KETKY: Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 10:30 pm EDT
First aired: Sunday, May 11, 2008 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)