Episode description: The history of the design and creation of a flag that became the prototype for all of the St. Andrews Cross battle flags carried by Confederate armed forces. The hand-stitched silk flag with gold painted stars was borne by the Fifth Company of the Washington Artillery of New Orleans through the Battles of Shiloh and Perryville.
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Friday, July 25, 2014 at 4:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, April 17, 2014 at 4:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, January 16, 2014 at 11:00 am EST
- KETKY: Friday, January 10, 2014 at 4:00 am EST
- KETKY: Friday, January 10, 2014 at 3:00 am EST
First aired: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)