Episode description: KET's Dave Shuffett, a student co-host, and members of the Kentuckiana Geological Society explore Kentucky rock formations in search of fossils, minerals, and interesting rock specimens. Along the way, they also introduce a variety of earth science topics, including the cycle of rock formation and erosion; how fossils are created; and the uses people make of various minerals, including the brilliantly colored Kentucky agate.
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Friday, March 16, 2012 at 3:45 am EST
- KETKY: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 4:35 am EST
- KETKY: Thursday, November 17, 2011 at 4:45 am EST
- KETKY: Monday, March 28, 2011 at 12:15 am EST
- KETKY: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 at 4:45 am EST
First aired: Friday, August 8, 2008 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)