Web site: http://www.ket.org/settlement/
Episode description: In the late 19th century, college-educated young women of the Bluegrass, influenced by the progressive movement, established several community schools in isolated areas of Eastern Kentucky. This 1995 KET production looks at the early history, growth, and contemporary roles of these Appalachian community institutions.
- KETKY: Tuesday, March 11 at 7:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, March 18 at 10:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Friday, February 21 at 3:00 am EST
- KETKY: Monday, December 16, 2013 at 4:00 am EST
- KETKY: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 at 2:00 am EST
- KETKY: Saturday, October 26, 2013 at 4:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Friday, October 25, 2013 at 2:00 am EDT
Official web site: http://www.ket.org/settlement/
Price available upon request.
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296