Episode description: Robert Valentine stars in a dramatic monologue, illustrated with period photographs, about Nathan Stubblefield—the Murray man whom some credit as the inventor of the radio. On New Year's Day 1902, before a crowd of neighbors, Stubblefield used his "wireless telephone" to transmit his own voice to a receiver about a mile away.
- KETKY: Monday, October 20 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Monday, August 11, 2014 at 1:30 am EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 at 2:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Monday, April 14, 2014 at 5:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, February 6, 2014 at 11:30 am EST
- KETKY: Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 1:00 am EST
First aired: Tuesday, May 6, 2008 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)