Web site: www.itvs.org
Episode description: Kentucky filmmaker Robby Henson chronicles a year in the busy, eccentric life of Pioneer Playhouse, a regional repertory theater founded by his father, the late Eben Henson, in his hometown of Danville. From auditions with actors in New York City to carpooling to Kentucky, from first impressions to love affairs and feuds, and from stressful rehearsals to the tearing down of the very last set, the film details the unique challenges and special rewards of producing theater on a regional scale. Supported in part by the KET Fund for Independent Production. [cc]
- KETKY: Friday, June 21 at 9:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Monday, July 1 at 1:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, July 13 at 4:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Monday, July 15 at 5:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Monday, June 17 at 10:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, June 16 at 2:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, June 15 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, June 13 at 4:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Wednesday, June 12 at 10:00 am EDT
First aired: Sunday, June 16, 2002 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: www.itvs.org
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.