Episode description: An affectionate look at the history of Lexington's downtown movie house, the Kentucky Theatre, by filmmakers Eren McGinnis and Ari Palos (Beyond the Border). From its opening in 1922 to the present, the Kentucky has been a vital part of downtown Lexington. Its story is warmly told by historians, patrons, manager Fred Mills, and others. Supported in part by the KET Fund for Independent Production. Watch Online
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Saturday, May 18 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Friday, May 17 at 11:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Wednesday, May 15 at 7:30 am EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, May 12 at 6:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Monday, May 6 at 4:00 am EDT
First aired: Sunday, November 23, 2003 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)