Episode description: During the 1950s and '60s, Louisville lost much of its unique architectural heritage when old buildings and entire neighborhoods were torn down for high-rises, expressways, and "urban renewal." The reaction that emerged in the '70s was led by such critics as former mayor Charles Farnsley. [cc] Watch Online
Series Information: Kentucky Time Capsule
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 11:30 am EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at noon EST
- KETKY: Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 10:30 pm EST
- KETKY: Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 11:30 am EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at noon EDT
This program is (c)2003.
Kentucky residents only may purchase the video.
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296