Episode description: In the 1970s, "old age" began to get a new image. Research and greater understanding of exercise and diet led to the realization that old age could be a time of vigorous activity. But how do you tell a society obsessed with youth about the value of having old people around? Actors Theatre of Louisville created a program to help old people spread the word about their worth. [cc] Watch Online
Series Information: Kentucky Time Capsule
- KETKY: Sunday, October 20, 2013 at 11:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at noon EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, May 19, 2013 at 11:30 am EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at noon EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, May 5, 2013 at 11:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, December 2, 2012 at 11:30 am EST
- KETKY: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at noon EST
This program is (c)2003.
Kentucky residents only may purchase the video.
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296