Episode description: In the 1970s, "old age" began to get a new image. Research and greater understanding of exercise and diet led to the realization that old age could be a time of vigorous activity. But how do you tell a society obsessed with youth about the value of having old people around? Actors Theatre of Louisville created a program to help old people spread the word about their worth. [cc] Watch Online
Series Information: Kentucky Time Capsule
- KETKY: Sunday, September 21 at 11:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, September 23 at noon EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, December 28, 2014 at 2:30 pm EST
- KETKY: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST
- KETKY: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 at 7:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, July 13, 2014 at 1:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at noon EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, April 6, 2014 at 11:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, February 4, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST
This program is (c)2003.
Kentucky residents only may purchase the video.
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296