Episode description: In the early 1970s, a group of Kentucky health officials visited rural areas and Louisville's inner city to investigate the quality and availability of health care—and were shocked by the injustices they found. [cc] Watch Online
Series Information: Kentucky Time Capsule
- KETKY: Sunday, May 26 at 11:30 am EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, May 14 at noon EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, May 12 at 11:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, December 9, 2012 at 11:30 am EST
- KETKY: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at noon EST
- KETKY: Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 11:30 pm EST
This program is (c)2003.
Kentucky residents only may purchase the video.
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296