Episode description: In the early 1970s, a group of Kentucky health officials visited rural areas and Louisville's inner city to investigate the quality and availability of health care—and were shocked by the injustices they found. [cc] Watch Online
Series Information: Kentucky Time Capsule
- KETKY: Tuesday, July 29 at 7:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, September 28 at 11:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, September 30 at noon EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, July 20 at 1:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at noon EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, April 13, 2014 at 11:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST
- KETKY: Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 1:00 pm EST
This program is (c)2003.
Kentucky residents only may purchase the video.
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296