Episode description: In the early 1970s, a group of Kentucky health officials visited rural areas and Louisville's inner city to investigate the quality and availability of health care—and were shocked by the injustices they found. [cc] Watch Online
Series Information: Kentucky Time Capsule
- KETKY: Sunday, February 2 at 1:00 pm EST
- KETKY: Tuesday, February 11 at 7:30 pm EST
- KETKY: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at noon EST
- KETKY: Sunday, October 27, 2013 at 11:30 pm EST
- KETKY: Sunday, May 26, 2013 at 11:30 am EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at noon EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, May 12, 2013 at 11:30 pm EDT
This program is (c)2003.
Kentucky residents only may purchase the video.
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296