Episode description: A look at the origins, history, and future of the historic waterway that runs under Lexington, including a local initiative to educate the public about stream health and create a greenway trail for pedestrians and bicyclists.
- KETKY: Monday, October 6 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Friday, August 1, 2014 at 2:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, July 3, 2014 at midnight EDT
- KETKY: Monday, April 14, 2014 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 2:30 pm EST
- KETKY: Monday, January 13, 2014 at 10:00 pm EST
First aired: Saturday, July 3, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)