Episode description: An architectural tour of Old Louisville, a neighborhood built on the site of the Southern Exposition in the late 1880s and now featuring the largest collection of Victorian houses in America. Homes highlighted include the Conrad-Caldwell House and the Ferguson Beaux Arts Mansion, headquarters of the Filson Historical Society. A production of Michael Breeding MEDIA.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Monday, July 28 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2: Monday, June 23, 2014 at 9:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET: Friday, August 16, 2013 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET: Sunday, June 23, 2013 at 10:30 pm EDT
First aired: Tuesday, July 8, 2008 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
Michael Breeding Media
303 Madison Place
Lexington, KY 40508