Episode description: An architectural tour of Old Louisville, a neighborhood built on the site of the Southern Exposition in the late 1880s and now featuring the largest collection of Victorian houses in America. Homes highlighted include the Conrad-Caldwell House and the Ferguson Beaux Arts Mansion, headquarters of the Filson Historical Society. A production of Michael Breeding MEDIA.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
- KETKY: Tuesday, April 22 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET: Friday, August 16, 2013 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET: Sunday, June 23, 2013 at 10:30 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, June 1, 2013 at 4:30 am EDT
- KET2: Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 10:30 pm EDT
- KET: Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 4:30 am EDT
First aired: Tuesday, July 8, 2008 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
Michael Breeding Media
303 Madison Place
Lexington, KY 40508