Episode description: Author and University of Kentucky professor Gurney Norman retraces the route of the famous pioneer trail from Kingsport, TN to Boonesborough and gets perspectives on the region's history from a retired forester, a Cherokee teacher, and a Laurel County farmer. A 1991 KET production. Watch Online
- KETKY: Monday, April 21 at 4:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Monday, April 14 at 4:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, March 8, 2014 at 2:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 3:00 am EST
- KETKY: Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 9:00 pm EST
- KETKY: Saturday, January 18, 2014 at noon EST
This program is (c)1991.
Price available upon request.
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296