Episode description: This 1997 KET production, designed for students in grades 4-12, is a multicultural exploration of the way the winter season is celebrated in this country by various cultures and how these celebrations have been changed, merged, assimilated, or forgotten over generations. Through music and stories, artists from across the country explain the traditions associated with Christmas, Chanukah (Jewish), Kwanzaa (African-American), Las Posadas (Chicano), and the European/Appalachian mummer's play. [cc]
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Thursday, December 10, 2009 at 4:00 am EST
- KETKY: Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 4:00 am EST
- KET ED: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 6:00 pm EDT
- KET ED: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 6:00 pm EDT
- KET ED: Monday, July 13, 2009 at 5:30 pm EDT
First aired: Tuesday, December 3, 2002 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)