Episode description: A rare glimpse of one of Kentucky's most extraordinary businessmen, horseman William T. Young, whose philanthropic and community contributions have had a major impact on the Commonwealth. The story is told through interviews with Young and his family, friends, and business colleagues and is narrated by his friend Tommy Smothers. A 2002 KET production.
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 3:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 3:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at 10:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 at 11:00 am EST
- KETKY: Sunday, February 16, 2014 at 4:00 am EST
First aired: Monday, July 15, 2002 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.