Episode description: A rare glimpse of one of Kentucky's most extraordinary businessmen, horseman William T. Young, whose philanthropic and community contributions have had a major impact on the Commonwealth. The story is told through interviews with Young and his family, friends, and business colleagues and is narrated by his friend Tommy Smothers. A 2002 KET production.
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Friday, June 27 at 2:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Wednesday, June 25 at 10:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, June 21, 2014 at 2:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 3:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 3:00 am EDT
First aired: Monday, July 15, 2002 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.