Episode description: A rare glimpse of one of Kentucky's most extraordinary businessmen, horseman William T. Young, whose philanthropic and community contributions have had a major impact on the Commonwealth. The story is told through interviews with Young and his family, friends, and business colleagues and is narrated by his friend Tommy Smothers. A 2002 KET production.
- KETKY: Sunday, June 9 at 10:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Monday, June 10 at 5:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Monday, June 10 at 10:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Wednesday, June 12 at 9:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, June 13 at 7:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, June 13 at 3:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, June 15 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Sunday, June 16 at 3:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 8:00 pm EST
- KETKY: Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 11:00 am EST
- KETKY: Friday, April 5, 2013 at 5:00 pm EST
- KETKY: Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 7:00 pm EST
- KETKY: Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 6:00 am EST
First aired: Monday, July 15, 2002 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.